Lexapro increase

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just increased Lexapro from 10mg to 15mg 3 days ago. Was on 10mg for 2 weeks. Is it normal after the increase to feel lightheaded, nauseated and super tired? Still shaky as well. Ugh. How long does his last after increasing dose?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Hopeful, all what you are experiencing is normal so please don’t get too worried, with every increase I had I got side effects all over again like you. It will gradually get better! 

I’ve levelled off on 15mg and have been on this since last August so stick with it as I’m sure you will be fine, it’s a good medication in my opinion 😊

• Posted

Thank u! I keep needing reassurance as I feel like it’s never ending. I appreciate your encouragement. I’ll try to be patient. 
    • Posted

Susan is right .. it’s all normal.. just hang in there.. and yes we  all need encouragement at one point r another in this journey..this is a tiring and  a mentally challenging thing to do...but to get better and feel half way normal we need to do this so we can enjoy life...😊

• Posted

I was like that too and you’re not alone in your journey, loads of us know exactly how you feel but you WILL get there x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.