Lichen or no

Posted , 5 users are following.

i have this inbetween labia minora and labia majora on both sides. Is this the begining of lichen or no . I get occasional itch more so burns like as if its diaper rash. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Go to your doc ! They wil know and send you to a gyno. There are other things that can cause this. If the skin is turning white it’s an indication! 
  • Posted

You would need to have a biopsy to determine whether or not it's LS. It's only a punch biopsy and they use local anesthetic so you won't feel the biopsy at all.

• Posted

I would go to the doctor. I’m sorry I haven’t been on but having issues with IPad.
    • Posted

I have appt on wednesday with gyno. Just curious if this looks like lichen 
  • Posted

Good your going to docs. Skin usually starts to turn white ! I figured mine started around my rectum. I thought it was going to the bathroom so much. I have diabetes 2 and on metformin. Does anyone else have diabetes or overweight? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.