lichen planispolaris

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi new to this site  i have had continuing hair loss for 5 yrs due to  Lichen Planus  wonder if any others are on this site 

and would like advice if anywhere in Aberdeen to get a real hair wig or help to get one 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hello aberdonian!

I'm sorry, I can't give you an advice where you can get a real hair wig, but in the last days I have read a lot about a newer method to stimulate hair growth, called "Stem Cell Therapy for the Face, Skin, and Hair".

You get stem cells from your own body fat injected into the affected area and these stem cells stimulate your hair growth!

DDr. Heinrich from Vienna is a leading doctor on this methode, on his Website you can find a lot of information about this topic!

I hope I could help you a little bit!

Regards

• Posted

Thanks Cheyne for your reply will have a look into that
  • Posted

here is a link to information on lichen planus that may be informative for you  . http://www.dermnetnz.org/hair-nails-sweat/lichen-planopilaris.html  My hair loss is not due to this , but thought it would be helpful . I'm in America , so cannot advise on where to buy wigs in your area. there are several good  wigsites online that offer specials , closeouts & sales . From my experience , the human hair wigs are now a thing of the past . the more natural &  better to last longer are the new  synthetic wigs that  can tolerate heat & styling with heat . One  name of synthetic hair is  versafiber 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.