Lichen Planus ( Vulva Vagina Gingaval Syndrome)

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone ever had Pysiotherapy?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Oh, I thought you meant what is Pysiotherapy. You mean having pysiotherapy for Lichen Planus (Vulva Vagina Gingaval Syndrom).? Glad you actually spelled that out because I suffer from the same thing plus OLP. Not a fun ride is it?

• Posted

I also suffer from OLP to it is not fun I am on my 4th Autoimmune drug :-( . Hope you don't mind me asking but how are you getting on with lichen planus? . X

• Posted

I am currently on Cellcept. Its the same as mycophenolate mofetil. It certainly works great on my OLP, but the side effects are awful. Rapid weight gain, headaches and my hair is fallling out, because it is sort of a cancer drug or a drug for people who have had a transplant - it used so their body doesn't reject the transplant. I am fortunate that i can at least eat what I want for now anyway. My niece has suggested I try other drugs, for OLP, but none of the oral meds work very well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.