Lichen sclerosis

Posted , 4 users are following.

hiya i have had Ls for about 9mths still trying to manage it

Today i have been back to the drs as i have had UTI whicj has trigged of LS and IBS not loving life but i saw different dr today and she has said try zero base to wash and use after every time i have been to the toilet has any one else used this? If so has it worked thanxs

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Never heard of it. What is it and what country are you in? I googled and only came up with budget info.

• Posted

hi i live in the uk and to honest i has never heard until today it is a emollient cream i have tried once far thanxs for your reply

• Posted

I buy hydromol ointment in uk it sounds similar, I find it really useful and it really helps. My Ls flares up when Im naughty with alcohol wine being the worst. It seems alot of us have trouble with sugar in all forms

• Posted

yeah and stress seems to upset me!!! i havent had a drink for awhile as you say sugar anything nice lol

• Posted

Having LS sucks big time! I have given up sugar and coffee for 3 mths now and i have had only 1 flare up....yay! I have been using Sarah Wilson's cookbook. It's great. Her first book explains that she started going sugar free due to having an Auto Immune diease (not LS). I recommend this cookbook as a great way to go sugar free. GOOD LUCK

• Posted

Not heard of that cook book before will have alook will try anything thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.