Lichen Sclerosus: an alternative approach

Posted , 8 users are following.

Breaking free from toxins and eliminating those accumulated is one of the objectives of a protocol that seems to be working.

The methodology is described in a work book on its way through the publishing process which it would be great if we could follow along together. i'm interested in how people are managing to avoid toxins and in your ideas inorder to enhance the experience.

what are your weaknesses? mine is taking supplements....but i now realise it has to be done. how do you feel about supplementation?

do you have any tips to improve the 'job' of taking supplements? skilled techniques welcome!!  

1 like, 57 replies

57 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Be wise about choosing supplements that do not have harmful fillers and other undesired ingredients.  Read the label.

As much as possible eat proper nutrition.

• Posted

excellent advice dreaming....thank you so much!!!!!!

what are your recommendations please...will share mine ....getting back to you asap xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

What are exactly are the toxins you are referring to? How does one rid themselves of these toxins?

A lot of substances are considered safe to a point, but toxic in excess. Curious to know exactly what you mean. Im all for good health, but like to know the specifics.

• Posted

Yes, fillers are not vitamins or nutrients. They are chemicals.

The link below discusses 4 of them and what they are used for.

I was surprised to see I had a cabinet full of vitamins full of fillers which really makes it no different that taking pharmecuicals with harmful side effects.

I now rethink popping all those pills.

Google vitamin fillers you must avoid

Emis Moderator comment: I have replaced the link with a suggested Google search term rather than a specific website.

• Posted

thanks so much for your enquiry meslaton.

will have to get back to you as rushing out but would you consider which toxins YOU think may be effecting you and we'll chat further.... very much looking forward to it and thanks so much for being here!

you are a delight xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

Very helpful Alan, moderator. Thank you!
  • Posted

Hi All, Just throught I'd update you with latest progress. I was on itrazole for a month which made improvements to my skin and during that time I lost my craving for carbs and sugar, and ate healthy foods I dont like. Last night I had the worst headache I have ever had in my life and the veins on the side of my head were pulsating. I have been drinking plenty of water so I would guess it is the result of withdrawal and general starving. Magnesium did nothing and I had an ice pack against it ultimately taking a painkiller which didnt make a huge difference. I have been using oestriol cream to build the skin up which hasnt done much in the past. Apparently itrazole remains in the skin a few weeks after taking the drug so this might be why I have seen slow improvement. I was surprised to see how normal things are. I have also been having small quantities of yoghurt, dairy tends to make my skin worse. Can't say I feel well at all but at least the LS has gone on holiday for now. I think I may have starved it along with myself.  The interesting thing is that I dont eat more sugar than the average person and am not overweight or diabetic. I wouldn't expect to get such a profound improvement from cutting sugar and refined carbs. How depressing, I will have to find other forms of sweetness in my life.

Don't try this at work kids. I have had a month of sugar withdrawal, and feel like I've come off some addictive drug. My brain and body have not functioned at this time, even forgetting my bank pin no and it is not written down.

• Posted

Hi lula. You poor thing going through all that. I am afraid it may be what I need as well.  What is the itrazole? 

As for the hormone cream i am very sensitive to it and i am sporting huge tits that are very sore. Might as well be lactating

The head ache sounds terrible and it shocks me as to how little our bodies need to stay healthy and that we are eating our selves to death. Well i am. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Wilma. 

• Posted

thanks for that  lula...it seems LS can have a candida connection.

also i'm hearing that the treatment for SIBO  includes taking shakes...unsweetened (don't know if stevia is allowed) which starve the bacteria in the small intestine. There's a breath test to see if we've got it. Am considering such a test. Anyone got more info?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.