lichen sclerosus & Lichen planus.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just to let everyone know there is a discussion about lichen sclerosus and lichen planus on radio 4 tommorrow 9th may  at 10 o:clock on womens hour.

2 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Thanks for that but I won't be able U.K. Listen hope some of you lady's go if you hear anything interesting plenty share with us all

• Posted

I listened to it and learned nothing we didn't already know I'm afraid. It was just what LS is, that it's often mistaken for thrush, how it is managed, ie steroid and barrier ointment and what it does to the vulva , fusing, shrinking etc.

• Posted

Hi ,i know what you mean love but,just to hear someone

Say, lichen's sclerosis in the media,

Felt good,

Loads a love xx

• Posted

At least irs been put out there and if anyone was listening that has been struggling with getting the right diagnosis from there GP could have found this the thing to ask there GP to refer them for

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.