Lichen Sclerosus small lumps?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was diagnosed with LS about a year ago and have been in almost constant flare/pain since then. Ive tried many different moisturisers and two different steroid creams/ ointments plus typical HRT, all with limited and short-lived success. Usually my symptoms are red, sore, splitting, blistering and tearing. For the past two weeks I have a new symptom, pimple like lumps. They are very pronounced but painless. They are under the skin of my perineum. Started with one, now three. Has anyone else had this symptom I wonder? It's worrying me a bit.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I had issues with the steroid cream, was always burning and irritated. I tried emu oil, but have found caster oil works the best. No more pain and burning. When it does get irritated I use 1 Tbsp caster oil, 1 drop lemon grass and 3 drops lavender, otherwise I apply plain caster oil in the morning and evening.
    • Posted

Thanks, castor oil is one thing I haven't tried yet. Do you use clob too?

• Posted

Sometimes if it's really bad,but not that often.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.