Lichen sclerosus topic - Male

Posted , 3 users are following.

I understand that there is no cure although some men have put it into remission and have relived symptoms and got rid of white spots all together.

I want to know what you all do to help with your symptoms, discoloration and discomfort. wondering how clob has worked for all of you, and more importantly about this post anything that you have tried, that has worked for you and that you'd like to suggest or just inform others on. I heard alot of different things, people saying it's deficiencies and that you need this vitamin and herb and that, baking soda, borax somewhat in the female community of it, haven't seen any on male. QV lotion and using something as a barrier, but also not stripping your penis of its natural oils. different diets and ect/cutting sugar. any and all information will be appreciated. would also like to know if there's anyway to get rid of white spots/patches - if possible. thank you all. another thing, I have anxiety disorders - ocd being one of them and I understand that stress is also bad for this condition, although I have a hard time not worrying about it. so any words that can calm my mind are also more than welcome.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.