Life

Posted , 3 users are following.

Can't figure out if I hate life or life hates me, either way it's horrible and I hate feeling and being this way! 

Searching for answers yet I don't even know the questions 

Drinking again tonight first time in a while but it's not the answer right? but then what is? 

Tired of living in misery! 

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Don't drink hun, you will feel worse, its not worth it x
    • Posted

You know the answers hope u put the drink down its the worse thing u can do when down, it will pass , take care and goodnight x
  • Posted

Hey Come on Donna,

You know you have so many thinsg in life that are good. The kids, the fact your experience helps others. The fact that you care for others is such a great quality to have, and as I ahve said you have some many friends on here, you just need to talk to them 

• Posted

Hi Dondons

I hope you feel a bit better in the morning. You have been doing well with not resorting to alcohol to feel better. Life is full of ups and downs but what makes you feel so down right now? Sometimes we have to try to think what the trigger may have been today. You are feeling fragile right now so it wont take much. Are you getting help for depression?

Hugs. We all care for you and encourage you to get through this horrible feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.