Life

Posted , 3 users are following.

I wanted to know from you guys if anybody has ever told you that your good at something and should make a career out of it, or just mock you and say things like your usless, can't do, can't do nothing right everytime something goes wrong for you. And they tell you to focuse on what your good at but you can't because the only thing running in your mind are those comments.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Yes that happens. It's a great life lesson to teach you to follow your own bliss. What is the relevance of another's opinion to guide you and your entire future of your life?

• Posted

If you're good at something do it whether its a career or hobby or side job

• Posted

I understand but sometimes people get to me. For example I play xbox one and now they tell me all I do is play games all day. So I sold it because it was driving me nuts. I am on a gaming tester course which I wanted to give up cause I was told it's a waste of time.

You see now

• Posted

I'm interested to know who exactly is saying this to u.

It's not a waste of time or else there wouldn't be such a course. What could you gain from it and where could it take you?

Are you gud at games. I'm useless. Whenever I play tekken I just press random buttons to see if it will do a special move. Even on classic goldeneye for the ancient N64 my mate crucifies me.

What's ur fav game?

• Posted

Thanks for replying. It will take me into the gaming industry. I feel that I let people control my live, I should just ignore them but it's hard. I love fps games like cod

• Posted

You can do whatever you put ur mind to. Prove the doubters wrong. U deserve it.
  • Posted

You have to explain to people who don't know that you're preparing yourself for a career and explain the opportunities

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.