Life is too hard!!!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Losing everything/everyone ๐Ÿ˜ž

Actually had a good few days last week, crazy aye?

Now? Now I'm Back to being me stupid selfish waste of space !!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

OMG...don't say that about yourself!

I have ย JOB for you...right NOW....

write back....3 things you are grateful for!

No one is a waste of space...I don't know your story...but everyone has ย one...you may need new medication.

i can say Trazadone has saved my life!

• Posted

That just isn't true, however much you feel it is today.

Nobody is a waste of space - you just need some more self-esteem.

We're all here to support one another. Hope things improve for you really soon.

• Posted

You are not stupid nor selfish nor a waste of space. Don't do anything you might regret. Calm down, focus. And answer the phone woman. Don't make me send you ten thousand text messages lol ๐Ÿ˜ wow that smiley looks like Hannibal Lecter. I've just got chocolate macaroon everywhere. Damn it.
  • Posted

You know thats not true

Keep fighting sweet

Lynne xx

• Posted

Thank you for your replies X

Sorry I got myself drunk last night and fell to sleep.

I just think life is cruel!

I am selfish! I hate myself and this life so much !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.