Life ruining neurological from marijuana pls help

Posted , 3 users are following.

4 months ago smoked weed kings went very bad I swore I will not try it again slept woke up fine then a week later anxiety from no where hit me I took valium slept when I woke my life wasn't the same I had music playing in my head can't think at all since then these are the symptoms I have been having

Intense dream like feeling

Music in my head 24/7

Unconnected thoughts coming from no where

Can't sleep

Thinking while sleeping

Dream everyday

Feel Unconnected to the world

Can't sense or feel my environment

Feels like am blind

Brain feels totally numb

Can't think

Coversations looping in my mind

And lots of other things I can't explain

Pls help me can these be caused by the valium cos I only took it 4times and now am feeling like this i dont know if its the weed or the drug that i took pls i need help anybody

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi gozac,if you didnt have any aniexty disorder,it must be side effects of weed but as im not a doctor i suggest you see your gp and talk about how you feel.and let me know,hope will feel better
    • Posted

Am going to see a doctor on Monday maybe they can help me am nigerian anyway so I don't think the doctor will be of much help
  • Posted

The symptoms you mention could be side effects of the Valium, even after a longer period of time after taking them. Some people with certain genetic traits can react adversely to the diazepam or one of the other compounds in Valium.

See this forum; http://www.benzobuddies.org/benzodiazepine-information/frequently-asked-questions/#months-since. There are probably some people around there who experience the same as you, and can give you some advice and perspective.

What I can tell you right away is that your brain needs to heal, and that it helps to:

-stay completely of any psychoactive compounds like cafeine and alcohol

-exercise (VERY important)

-take omega 3 fatty acids and lecithin

-make sure to eat plenty of vegetables and fruit

-stick to a regular circadian rhythm

-eat regularly, avoid drops in blood sugar levels

The brain heals slowly, so be patient and persistent. And again: EXERCISE, even though you don't feel like it, I'll promise you it will do you good.

Wish you all the best, if you have any questions left feel free to ask.

• Posted

Thanks very much linda I will do exactly as you advised I just want this to be over the scariest part is how permanent it feels
    • Posted

You're welcome Gozac. I can imagine how it must feel for you; about two years ago I experienced exact the same feeling, though through a totally other cause (severe lack of sleep for a longer period of time combined with a narcosis gone wrong). It's horrible, i know, especially because doctors are not able to lable it with a diagnosis and treat it, so you don't know what is going on and what to do about it. I'm really sorry you have to go through this, you have my sympathy.

The symptoms you describe mean your brain chemistry is out of wack and your neurotansmitters are severly out of balance.

Be patient and don't loose hope; the brain has amazing recovering abilities, as long as you feed it with proper nutrition, protect it against psychostimulantia and promote growth hormone production by exercising.

I was able to heal myself with being persistent in applying the method I describe. I did a lot of research on neurogenesis: the healing of the brain. Conclusion from scientific literature: nothing compares to the effects of good nutrition, sleep hygiene and especially exercise.

Be patient, it will go slow with ups and downs, and will take(quite) a while. Unfortunately the brain is one of the slowest body parts when it comes to healing. Not to discourage you, but it can take up to a year to reach maximum recovery. But don't despair, keep moving, take good care of yourself. There is no reason why your brain wouldn't heal eventually. since the brain owns a mechanism which aims at restoring balance. Your brain won't be different from any other brain.

Keep us informed about how you're doing, wish you a lot of strength.

• Posted

Thanks so very much linda that is just what I want to hear that am going to get better eventually I can't imagine my life living like this it's just impossible when I think like that it's just seem that suicide is the only way out which Is not an option too thanks very much I will keep you posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.