Life style change

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello Everyone

I become disabled back in 2013 and was medically retired from work (a postie) walking 10 or so miles per day was good for the sole and more importantly my figure. now since then I have gained 8 stone and feel terrible, It was a back injury coupled with degenerative disks I know that I have to eat less calories as I am not doing the daily regular exercise but its hard to get up some days let alone to be able to walk bend and twist. My CPD also effects how far I can walk without being able to breath.

So with this in mind how can I loose weight

Answers on a postage stamp please. lol

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The more you exercise the more your body will adapt to that lifestyle. The less you exercise the more your body will adapt to your lifestyle. Good ways and bad ways is all in the exercise. Take your time, but exercise through the stress, and things will get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.