Life with Anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello everyone Haseeb here with a small story of how Anxiety feels like what goes through your mind when you are anxious stressed dipressed.

Beautiful Monday morning a guy who is suffering from anxiety goes to his work after he has college classes but it's Monday morning he is a bit sleepy 😌 he could really use a cup of coffe he heads out to get a cup of coffe walking to the coffe place on the way a thought comes to his mind -oh my god - Junk food is that what I will be drinking - oh may be I will get cancer from that coffe because it's a part of junk food - the guy turns back started walking toward college and decided not to go to coffe place but he is sleepy he really needs the coffe - he goes back again scared but gets a cup of coffe and drinks it sitting in the class he thinks of that thought about the coffe and cancer - he gets extremely scared he stops breathing he feels like burning he is scared omg that cup of coffe is going to give me cancer,heart problem and etc - he ran to the washroom washing his face off thinking to him that this is it it's my end I am dead and his day gets ruined he can't focuse he can't speak he feels week because anxiety killed his energy-

That guy was me

Today after a while fighting anxiety I felt a glitch of it again it was worse then ever I am so stressed couldn't sleep someone who has same type feelings please bare with me let me know that it's not only me there more people like me having these problems that will may be give me a reason to fight it

Thank you very much

2 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

You are not he only one! Negative thoughts bring on anxiety and panic attacks!! I haven't felt that way about coffee but I have felt that way about a million different things.. hang in there it is always worth fighting for.

• Posted

Thank you very much for your time you took to let me know that it really helped me
  • Posted

I feel negative thoughts like this constantly I can't eat a piece of candy without think my cholesterol will rise and I'll get a heart attack and die. I am always over thinking your okay though try to take your mind off of the negative thoughts, good luck !

• Posted

Thank you very much for your support and time you took to let me know that I am not alone I shell keep fighting
  • Posted

Hello, you are definitely not a lone with these horrible sensations.

Anxiety is driven by thoughts normally negative or "what if's", it's learning to rationalise these automatic thoughts that is difficult. CBS therapy will help a lot.

Also, coffee and caffeine is a massive panic trigger in people that suffer from Anxiety. It could be causing the elevated heart rate / palpitations which then triggers the attack.

Might be worth cutting it out and seeing if it helps.

That's the problem with anxiety for me to. The tiredness. Caffeine triggers anxiety, yet anxiety causes you to be physically tired either from poor sleep or from being in a constant panic! Gah no winning.

You are definitely not alone with this. Just need to take one day at a time.

• Posted

Thank you for your support I am definitely going to fight it again after hearing from you guys
  • Posted

This is such a clever, creative and productive way of sharing your anxiety.... It was very easy to relate to in this way even if our own anxiety doesn't manifest itself in the way your describe it. Brilliant job smile thank you for sharing this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.