Light Adjustable Lense

Posted , 3 users are following.

I can not find many topics from anyone regarding this so I thought I would start one.

I had both of my eyes done. The first one, once it was done I got really sick. Found out I had Covid. So it put my second one two weeks later. I just had my first adjustment and things still feel a little fuzzy. Only been a day so hoping it gets better. I do have a halo over light is this normal? Do not get me wrong I see distance and computer plus can read a good book. Nothing is crisp but hoping we can get there. I did not realize that one eye would be for distance and the other would be for up close. Not sure if that"s why things do not seem crisp. Anyone else have this? The glasses have definitely been a drag but hoping its worth it in the end. My right eye is 20/15 so this eye is wonderful. The other one see up close but like I said still a little hazy. I really cant wait to see really good and be done with this process. It has just been long since I got sick. Would love to know if anyone else has the same experience like me.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Yes, I have one eye for distance and one for close. It is called mini-monovision and I like it. As you get used to it, you don't notice which eye is giving you the vision. The brain is pretty good at picking the best image to show you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.