Light at the end of the tunnel

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello lovely ladies praying that you all are feeling a bit better this evening I just wanted to share my journey of this ugly thing we call menopause I've been there done it I still have a few aches and pains but my other symptoms have truly been controlled I've been through the ear ringing teeth aching eyes hurting crawling skin shoulder pain wrist pain churning stomach flopping stomach breast pain dry eyes and nose burning tongue anxiety

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry my post posted and I wasn't done but I just want to share those things and let you know also sleepless nights it does get better ladies hang in there god bless you all

• Posted

That's good to hear Monique. How long has it taken and what did you use to help your symptoms?

• Posted

I did it all natural didn't take anything for the symptoms doc told me the best way is natural he said if I took something it would help but after he takes me off they would come back full force I still have a few little issues but not like before the anxiety was the worst for me then the aching joints the tummy every blue moon did flops like I had a baby kicking but it went away had dry mouth eyes nose you name it I experienced it the boobs hurting weird feelings in my head hang in there they don't last to long and you learn to deal with them trust me it gets better .

• Posted

If you dont mind me asking how long did you have your worst symptoms?  I was put on BC back in Dec and over the past months it has with out a doubt helped me so much.  I have issues here and there (sadness, a little crying etc) but they arent as bad as they were in the past.   Thanks
  • Posted

Hello. And thank you for letting me know it gets better ! Anxiety is my biggest issue followed by ringing in the ears. Along with achy elbows that wake me at night. I thought my ears were ringing from a chiro visit Because it came on suddenly. But I wonder if hormones also are playing a part. My ears ring 24/7. Some days worse then others. Was wondering if you had same issue. Also I am on low dosage HRY and small dose of lexapro Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.