Light Brown Spotting

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I've missed 2 periods now and if my cycle goes back to normal I should be due on again today. Yesterday I got period pain and when I went to the toilet I had showing on the toilet paper. I was waiting for it to start properly all evening but nothing and period pain has stopped.

Has anybody else experienced this?

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. I’m 53 and started the peri menopause last January. The last time I came in was june21st. I feel like I’m going to come on as I have period pains and when I wipe myself the tissue is pinkish but I don’t come on. I think the best thing is to always have some tampons/ towels with you in case you do come on. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.