Light colored soft snake

Posted , 2 users are following.

I to have a very light colored soft snake like movement. Never had this before.  I do have a little nausea mostly in the evenings. 

Sometimes diarea. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bernie, you should definitely see your doc for a checkup about this. Write down all your symptoms and the description of your stool, as they are every day! Some days might be different so make it like a diary and put down what you eat at each meal too. Write down ALL your drinks as you take them each day too. Some things can cause problems, like coffee, fizzy pop, beer etc and so on........If you can, google Bristol Stool chart, it gives diagrams of various stool types. I printed one off and showed my GP exactly what mine were like on this chart. Good luck. Pollyanna UK
    • Posted

PS. The chart is on the bladder and bowel foundation web page. Hope you find it. Can't send a link but if you need one I'll send it on the private message facility on here. See the envelope under your name.
  • Posted

It does not sound too serious bernie - pale means food going through more quickly and also soft.....try limitng fibre intake for a few days .......a lot  diary can produce this too.

Good luck.

• Posted

Thank You, that sounds right. I drink fiber drink every morning. I will stop for awhile. I am feeling 100% better already.  You sound like a doctor?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.