Light headed and shakey

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all dose anybody get the feeling of being light headed and shakey hands and a feeling of shaking through there body

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Susan,

Yes, Im having that right now and have it quite often. It's also a feeling of I can't relax. I've read other woman's post about it before referred to internal vibrations.

• Posted

It does feel like high blood pressure but mine is fine, for sure I'd get it checked out. I find it very hard to figure out what any of these symptoms are, some days Im sure Im dieing of a desease or have dementia then some days Im ok. Best to have it checked.

• Posted

Yes, I’ve had that too!  I feel like I’m shaky inside and kind of like there is a bit of a disconnect between my body and the outside world.  I also can get a lightheaded feeling with this which makes me anxious and that only makes it worse.  I do think anxiety in menopause is a huge factor with this. 

• Posted

I’m feeling just like this today, woke up with vibration in my legs and jittery feeling, started to panic and it’s been a downward spiral from there, heart rate up feel sick, dizzy, I’m late coming on my period so don’t know if that’s anything to do with it? I’ve taken myself to bed x
    • Posted

I think that's exactly what's causing your symptoms, Caroline62395...your period may be late but the hormone show isnt!!

When it starts the symptoms will subside.

And others will pop up next time! Such fun...!

Hope you feel better soon, hugs!

• Posted

Hi Katy thank you for your reply, I got my period today a week late, so hopefully thinks will start to improve, I just can’t keep track of them these days sometimes early then other times late, you are so right about the hormones xx
  • Posted

Hi Susan. Oh Yes I have had this and very common to ladies who use this forum. I had it very bad last night - very anxious and my mood was juts dreadful.... I have had this happen several times and it passes so I know it is hormonal. I have been going through this for five years now so I know what to expect. Drink plenty of fluids. I take magnesium, Vitamins BD &C and I heard Vit E is also good. Go easy on yourself and be kind to yourself. I think all us ladies need to do this during this very very trying time. Hang tight. CK 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.