light headed feeling w4/7 with some headache also

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello,my name is Kieran. just joined this forum and just want to say I have been feeling constant lightheadedness for the past week.some headaches too.at the moment I'm wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor and had an e.c.g done.im just worried about why the light headed feeling is always there.it is not vertigo where the room spins around and I dont have other symptoms apart from what i described.i suffer from anxiety/stress and I have tinnitus for many years although it hasn't been any worse than normal.has anybody experienced this and would like to hear back from you. thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What is your blood pressure?

I know if its on the low side it can cause dizziness, a low heart rate could also cause it.

There are so many things that can cause dizziness, medications, dehydration, lack of sleep, and sometimes there is no way of finding out and it passes by itself over time.

Have you had your blood taken and checked?

• Posted

Hi

Firstly welcome to the forum . Blimey that's terrible. No I've never been in that situation

I really hope u find a solution. soon

• Posted

Hi

Firstly welcome to the forum . Blimey that's terrible. No I've never been in that situation

I really hope u find a solution. soon

• Posted

Hi my name is Heather, ive also only just joined for the same reason. i describe how how feel like if youve had a few two many drinks, thats not the case now because i cant drink lol i also have tinnitus thats worse some days, but im also getting bad pain in my legs and walking is really difficult, just trying to find out whats causing it.

• Posted

welcome Heather firstly

eek have you had your sugar levels checked? -if youre feeling lightheaded-maybe blood pressure??

maybe have a talk with your GP

I hope you manage to find a solution

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.