Light headedness

Posted , 2 users are following.

Any ideas what this is? Pressure in my head and ears the worst part is the headedness i feel like my brain want to stop and my head feels like a heavy sensation did mri came back clear thank god i take all types of medications nothing helps my gp send me for a carotids arteries ultrasound came back clear the blood is flowing good anyone else had this before please advice for anything that helps

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jason, have you had whiplash at all?
    • Posted

What do you mean? You have whiplash a few times every day?
    • Posted

Sorry i was answering to someone else no actually i don't but i remember like a month ago was riding a 4 wheeler and after i jump really high and hit the ground my upper neck hurts a lot and sound weird for 2 days after that my symptoms begin on my head

• Posted

I had severe whiplash and your symptoms, justvput up with it for months because i didn't link my pain to whiplash. It got worse after 8mths. Now have daily migraines.

You should get checked out by a physiotherapist

You could have a trapped nerve in your neck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.