Light relief anyone? Most embarrassing moments

Posted , 8 users are following.

I was walking home from school down a lane. I needed a wee and I thought I was safe but someone walked past and I couldn't stop mid flow. The good thing is that he was more embarassed than I was but it still hurts. redface

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

This reminds me of when I was eighteen and on safari in Tanzania. We were a minibus of about 10 boys and 5 girls. The boys could wee easily whenever they needed, less easy for us women! But we were in a national park with miles and miles around us where there was nothing in sight but the animals, so we parked up, arranged for the boys to look the other way, pulled down our knickers and crouched down in a line along the side of the bus. At that moment - and bear in mind we hadn't seen any other humans all day - a bus load of Japanese tourists drive past barely 100 metres away, cameras out and pointed right at us - not quite the view they were expecting!
    • Posted

Ha ha ha Beth, that's so funny. lol A similar thing happened with me and my boyfriend. We were on Salisbury plain being amorous if you know what I mean and we didn't realise there was a road because we couldn't see it. A bus load of tourists appeared  and they were all pointing and laughing at us. redface It was probably the highlight of their holiday. 
  • Posted

Good lord, I had a similar situation about 3 weeks ago.  Mine was not as funny.  My husband and I were on our way to Lubbock, Tx.  It's a 2 hour drive, and if you've never been around here, there is very little except a few tiny towns, pump jacks, and cotton/peanut fields.  Anyway, I had to go.  I mean, I really, really had to go.  My husband pulled over and down a lane that we thought was a field lane.  So I started to go.  A lady roared up in her Ford Expedition and yelled at me.  She said that this was the lane to her house, which was at least 150 yds away, that I was disgusting and rude for peeing on her property and that she was going to call the police.  Well, we booked it out of there.  I was totally red-faced from being embarrassed and angry.  I did tell the lady that I was sorry; that I didn't know it was the lane to her house.  But her yelling freaked me out.  I still can't decide if she was in the right or not.  I just wished she had listened, not yelled, and not threatened us with the police.  Sigh. 
    • Posted

When youve got to go youve got to, weve all been there at times, not like its town centre or at a front door.  She sounds like she was on a power trip as some people do on acquiring a bit of money,land. eek AT least she didnt get a gun out,twisted Texan,s what canyou do with them. frown
    • Posted

Oh no, that's astounding! Everyone's been caught short at some time in their life including her no doubt. And it's not as though you'd be poisoning her lane! 

I wonder if she dresses up like a ninja sniper and shoots animals and birds when they wee. eek

• Posted

When policemen had those big helmits there was a law that if a woman needed a wee in the street he'd have to let her go in his helmit! Wonder what the dry cleaning bills were like! lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.