Lighter stool colors *WARNING: GROSS STOOL PICTURE*

Posted , 4 users are following.

so for months now couple of weeks or so ill have a few instances where my stool is a light brown/yellow. i thought this was due to how much energy drinks i was drinking and it was affecting my liver so i stopped. but recently its happened again and I've had no energy drink prior. can this be caused by certain foods? I need some insight on this.image

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Edited

hey,

Ive had a few instances of stool that looks exactly like that. i dont have an answer but i can tell you in the last 5 months ive had : CT scan with contrast (andominal), colonoscopy, endoscopy (showed mild gastritis), blood work, stool markers, stool tests.... ALL NORMAL

aside from the occasional stool that looks like yours, my entire abdominal makes noises all day for last three months. but ... my GI team nor GP think its anytning ckncerning given test results

• Posted

have you had a gallbladder surgery before?

• Posted

have you had a gallbladder surgery before?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.