Lightheaded

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hello ladies..

I've been feeling lightheaded ALOT lately. All of my labs and everything comes back good. Has any of you experienced this daily.

I take Buspar and meclizine and it helps a bit., but it's now a daily thing. My period ended a few days ago. I'm hoping this is just hormones. Now my anxiety is high, thinking something is wrong...

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

yes, it is normal. I had the dizziness as well.

I started doing the pellets and they helped alot, but i am going to try something new because i am tired of the breakouts and my weight going up and down when the pellets start wearing off. I have never felt so bad in all my life going through menopause. You just have to keep going no matter what. Working out helps alot!

I will come back and let you know how this new product works. Praying you will get normalized soon❤

• Posted

Thank you for replying.. I'm just feeling out of sorts.. Very jittery and anxious. It's hard to concentrate 😭😭

• Posted

yes! I feel lightheaded pretty much everyday, specially in the mornings. I am still waiting to get my blood results back. I am 51 and this just started happening two weeks ago, it has given me the worst anxiety ever, thinking always the worst😭

• Posted

Dizziness and lightheaded is most scary symptom for me..Suffering from this from last year

Not feel like going anywhere

HANG IS THERE

tk

• Posted

YES! I have had this the past few months, have to say I have battled through a lot of menopausal stuff but this one just stops me dead in my tracks! The past few days have been really bad - I am aware that my B-12 and D3 are low so I have been taking supplements but tend to forget..some days. I also wonder if it is allergies too because sometimes I feel like my sinuses are tender during these times. It is good to know that many others are experiencing this too! Feel better! It is good to know that your labs are good!

• Posted

Thanks so much ladies... You're very reassuring. It's that the 66 symptoms come sporadically, and just when I thought, I could manage, here comes something TOTALLY different that scares me so. I have noticed that the light headedness starts early morning, along with sweaty palms, and nervous, jittery feeling.

This hormonal stuff is terrible, never even imagined my life would be like this..

Hugs and best wishes for us all on this journey 😊💜😊

• Posted

I get this a lot. It might be hypoglycemia. Be sure to eat lots of small meals and protein at each. I have this and it only came on once I hit perimenopause.

• Posted

im 51 and have also experienced dizzy spells. My sinus are also acting up x 5 months now. Dizzy, sore throat, earache, tired, no energy, not interested in doing much. Dont stress, its all menopause related. All my labs etc came back normal. Drs will try pushing anti anxiety meds on us women but I'm not sure that's the answer. I'm trying relaxation breathing and have also heard yoga helps. Stay away from Google and web md.....youre NOT dying......youre just going thru Menopause. hugs to you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.