Lightheaded and dizziness with anxiety

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've been lightheaded and dizzy in the past with my anxiety.  But now it just seems to be constant.  I don't lose balance,  it's just like fuzziness on my forehead and it's stopping me doing day to day things and makes my anxiety worse as it doesn't seem to go away.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I have this every day now for the last 16 month. Add increasing concentration problems and memory issues to the mix and you got the perfect storm.
    • Posted

It's a horrible thing to have.   Even something like hoovering and bending down will trigger it off.  Having it constantly only makes me think about it more which makes the anxiety worse.  Does anyone take anything for it,   is it something that comes with the anxiety?
  • Posted

Honestly, I could not give you any good advise. This is the 4th time I get prolonged periods of symptoms that hopefully are related only to Anxiety. The very first time I got this was in 1999 and lasted at least 4 month. Starnge enough after I had a proper check up of my brain function back in Germany all the symptoms vansihed. But then they came back a few years later but not for as long. Each time a proper check up by a neurologist made me feel comfortabel until I got the idea of dementia, and now not even a neurologist check up helps anylonger.

I never took any pills or went for councelling, something I should probably have done especially as I had/sometimes still have terrible OCD.

• Posted

I get that, quite a bit... Does your anxiety seem to worsen when you're really tired?
    • Posted

Hi,  yes it does worsen when I'm tired.   But recently it's been constant anxiety.  I have aching legs, swollen foot and lightheadedness.  I have Vitamin B deficiency and anemia.
  • Posted

Hi there ive had this for the past year now doc says its anxiety , some days are better than others but always appears at some point in the day i tried 4 courses off hpnosis which i think helped a little but wat saves me is a product called 4 head its a stick for headaches it just takes that horrible sensation away i dont know wat i wud do without it x
    • Posted

Hi.  I have that too.  To be honest I've never thought of using it for when I get a throbbing pain in my forehead.  I have one with lavender in.  I will have to try it instead of using ibuprofen.
    • Posted

I've been looking at hypnosis.  Did it help much?  I did have it for ibs (had anxiety at the time).  It cost me £35 a session.  It was great having it as I was relaxed with it.   But the ibs was still there.  So paying again and if it didn't work, i'd be gutted to be  spending money on it.
    • Posted

I feel its helped its just the odd moments here and there now where as before it was constant x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.