Lightheaded, dizzy, legs feel heavy and weak, whats wrong?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Yesterday I suddenly felt lightheaded and dizzy.  My legs felt heavy and weak and almost semi paralyzed.  Similar with my arms.  The tip of my tongue was also numb/tingling.  My fingers were tingling also.  I felt like I had to keep walking around or I would get even more dizzy or my legs would stop working. This lasted a couple hours and then I felt better but not 100%. My pulse and blood pressure were normal.

Today, my calves feel a little heavy. almost like when your legs fall alseep but not 100%, and my legs slightly weak in general.  I also just had a little lightheadedness /dizzy spell as I was sitting down having coffee.

Full disclosure, I did consume part of a marijuana cookie yesterday about 2-3 hours before this episode started.  That was my second time trying it and I ate more than the first time.  I also had an aspirin for a headache yesterday too.  Any ideas?  Thank You

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

ARE YOU seriously asking for help ??? Don't think you deserve any..

• Posted

Those are all the synthoms of MS that’s pretty strange. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.