Lightheaded spaced out vibration in head

Posted , 5 users are following.

For over a year now I have been suffering from lightheadedness where I feel I will pass out but never do. I go spaced out and can't concentrate as I go dizzy even when sat down. I have bad eyesight and always wear glasses or contacts so I'm not sure if that is a problem ? But I have had eye tests, an MRI, seen many doctors and had blood tests and they've found nothing. I feel I'm stuck and at a loss as I really have no idea what it is but I continue to feel worse each today with more lightheadedness and it's ruining my life sad I would love someone to shed a light on this! X

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Amy, I'm going through something similar but for me it's more a balance issue.. have done loads of tests and all are clear doctors keep pointing to anxiety but this really feels like it's more than that.. I hope you find answers for yourself

• Posted

Hello, try and see if there is a dizzy clinic in your area that you can be referred too. They Deal With All ThAt Stuff. Also a neuro would be able to help too but you need a refferal. Regular doctors don't know enough about this stuff. Thousands of people have these symptoms, and they say anxiety. Which may play a part, but getting a cold can cause these things too...even weeks after feeling better symptoms can start. Hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.