lightheadedness worry

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi all i'm 54 postmenopausal for 5yrs now but getting lots of symptoms still main worry is feeling of lighhtheadedness or heavy head feeling like a head cold have them sometimes for days at a time i'm on librium for severe anxiety so not sure if it the tabs anyone else have this also can being in menopause elevate white blood count as since being in menopause my wbc is elevated appriciate any feedback thanks

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I am having the light headedness and heavy head feeling right now! i go through it all the time and its annoying!

• Posted

I am having the light headedness and heavy head feeling right now! i go through it all the time and its annoying!

• Posted

Hi Wendy

I get this too, it can be pressure, pain in my head, sinuses, general thick head kind of feeling. I get my bloods done a lot, and my white cell count has never been raised because of menopause . Could you have an infection maybe? Xx

• Posted

Dame I've always got that feeling in my head sinis had antibiotics but it's still there it's horrible and annoying feeling like I got a head cold heavy head all time x

• Posted

Hi Wendy, was just at the hospital last week for shortness of breath and chest pain... I have lots of anxiety these days!!! They did a complete work up on my blood all was normal and my white count was up, the doctor told me that he work the emergency room all the time and stress, anxiety, excessive worrying can cause it to go up... decided to google it when i got home and he was right it does say that under several websites... xxoo still makes you wonder but im trying to relax about it❤️❤️❤️

• Posted

hi wendy i also have this feeling like iv got full head cold now for 2 years and i only feel a little better when iv had a sneezing fit and able to get rid of some of the mucus mine is all on the right side of my head blocked nose sinus pain in my head and under my eye and my right ear blocked , antibiotics and decongestants havnt worked also tried salt water nasal spay didnt work and all you can taste is salt for hours so i also think its hormonal as it just dont go away like hay fever does in the winter good look with this i feel like a snott monster every day let me know if you find anything that does work xx

• Posted

No i did not have it like a head cold it was worse than a head cold, you might talk to your doctor sence you are on medacation . she might have to change your meds sometimes that helps

• Posted

yep i have this day in day out for three years no cause found its hard to function

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.