Lightheadness/ dizziness blurred vision for 6 years now and ringing in ear for 2 month - need help!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Here is my background.

I'm a 36 year old male software engineer and work at computers almost 10 hours per day and 6 to 8 hours with smartphone. From 2007, i'm suffering from digestion issues. So i had bloating and constant burping and also have sinus problems. I was diagnosed with gastritis. In 2011, i moved to USA Midwest and around  Aug got digestion problem where i felt pain in the right rib along with bloating and burping. I was diagnosed with non working gallbladder with no stones. Hida scan shows 0% working. In Nov 2011, i started feeling the dizziness/lightheaded symptoms. I ate very low fat/diet which reduced the dizziness some what but i don't felt fully recovered.  In 2017, October i was diagnosed with gallstones. My ultimate concern is the dizziness.lightheaded feeling compared to my digestion issues. I always have a feeling this digestion and dizziness is some what related, but doctors do not agree. I have been on a tremendous stress due to my issues and that is affecting my work and family life. Appreciate if any one have these kind of symptoms and had get relief. Appreciate if you can share your experience and how the problem got resolved.

Test taken:

endoscopy -gastritis (2007)

MRI Brain scan  - normal 

Hida Scan - Non working gall bladder (2011).

VNG test - normal (2011)

ECG test - normal(2011)

echo doppler test -normal (2011)

treadmill running hear test  -normal

Blood work -  B12 deficiency (preciousness anemia) -2015

Ultrasound scan - gallstones(2017).

Blood work for sjorgen syndrome - negative(2017)

VNG test - abnormal (2017)

A1BC  -5.6 (oct 2017)

Glucode - 96 before fasting

Endoscopy and colonoscopy - Gastritis (2017)

BMI -Normal for my height and weight so far 

eye test -  minus .5 with asgamatism

The symptoms are below. 

1. Lightheadness/dizziness and blurry vision  all the times.

2. Tingling feeling in both of my feet.

2. This dizziness is more when there is some kind of pressure/swelling feeling around the face and eyes.

3.I feel kind of unbalanced when i walk in large malls, office and very dim light places and get headaches when i see lot of people walking in the office intersection.

4. very sensitivity to bright lights.(especially driving at night and feel very sensitive to backlights of the car)

5. Transition from low light to bright light and vice versa.

6. It gives lot of strain/dizzi when i try to focus especially talking one to one person or reading some thing in large malls

7. Feeling very low energy/fatigue

8. for the past 2 months , ringing started in both of my ears.

9. I feel some kind of pressure on the eye muscles. (i have seen this getting relieved for some time when i have food during lunch and again comes back)

10.Frequent neck pain

11. frequent cold and  watery eyes.

12. Last october  had 1 episode of vertigo where i felt the roof was spinning when i turned from left to right side on the bed. but no vertigo after that.

Treatment options.

1. My GP and gastro are feeling that removing the Gallbladder will solve bloating and burping, but they feel dizziness will not be resolved.

2. I'm going session for physcial therapy , my PT says my neck is so strained and it needs some massage therapy.

3. Vestibular exercises for the inner ear.

4. Taking B12 shots every month.

5. Going to meet the ENT doctor this jan to rule out minere's diesease.

6. Planning to check on my vitamin d levels

so far nothing has resolved my symptoms, the only thing which atleast reduces is a good diet with some amount of exercise, but not full recovery. I have always having a feeling that my dizziness/lightheadness is something to do with the digestion as majority of the time my stomach is bloated and burping. Appreciate if any one resolved their dizziness/lightneadness with the above symptoms mentioned. I'm more concerned on my dizziness compared to my digestion issue.

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have these same EXACT symptoms. Drs are done with testing, please tell me you have found answers. I'm 34. I can't live like this anymore. My gallbladder was removed 2 years ago. Please help! I can't even drink water without my symptoms hitting.

• Posted

kacey - what symptoms are you  having currently  and did it started after gall bladder removal or you had it before removal?

• Posted

Symptoms started when gallbladder went bad and didn't go away after removal.

• Posted

If removing gallbladder did not resolve , then the gallbladder might not be the issue, it might be the stomach. Did you do endoscopy?
  • Posted

Omg this is so me. 

I had appt to remove gallbladder re stones but deferred for awhile. 

The past year tinnitus flares , severe constipation, now difficulty with blurring vision , the last week the fatigue getting worse, chills off and on , and a sparking pain in my right chest, plus just a feeling of unwell ness. 

Saw optometrist who couldn’t explain light sensitivity. My ears drive me crazy and I’m awake watching Netflix till I drop.  

The morning is like a speed walk to a hot shower to try and motivate my body to function. 

It’s awful. I’m 58 and very healthy my whole life; walk

4 Kms a day on treadmill and love life 

I read your post and I had offer of colonoscopy too but again hesitated because one in 800 get perforated bowel. My gallbladder surgery may require full surgery due to size of stone. If the surgery will help I feel I have to do in hopes of removing the tinnitus fatigue and vision issues 

Eastern medicine draws a huge correlation to tinnitus and gastric problems.  All I can do is attempt surgery and hope it alleviates this state I am in

How are you doing with your solutions ?

Let me know.  Thx 

• Edited

I got it, So sorry for whatever happened, actually I had same problems with me but with some other ailments like neck pain and dizziness and abdomanal pain etc. Over a period I found that root of the problem from diabetes to blood pressure, from infection to inflammation, from pain though I'm not a doctor studied to cure my own problem as many doctor I consulted but they simply can't do anything.

Finally after two months of desperation found that it is aschemic very minor or silent stroke even CT or MRI scans could not detect, if you are smoker or living unhealthy lifestyle than probability of silent stroke is higher. So now the effect of many minute and silent strokes effects the brain controls over a period accompanied with stress from job or life also contributers. This goes on and on untill all these ailments start to appears with chronic level. Brain is a master, when it is healthy it will solve majority of problems.

So thing is we know whether we experiencing health problem on basis of how well we lived before that's the critiria we put into it.

To improve brain function and recovery body control just make some lifestyle changes that gives lot of relief. Use natural medicines

-drink turmaric of a teaspoon with mild warm water.

-use more garlic, ginger and onions in dishes especially salads only made with tomato, hurbs, onion that improves blood circulation to brain and all body parts.

-Avoid fatty and high cholesterol foods

-say no to smoking completely if you are smoker do not compromise to take a puff again and reduce alcohol consumption

-Exercise or di yoga everyday if not 30 min in a week

-and finally "meditation", this is very important! No medicine can equals to this.

By doing all above I will surely tell that your health improves significantly.

With my experience my95 percent of my all these problems cured dizziness blurred vision and thinking capabilities . I think it will overlap with many people condition 50-70 per. I hope you will get better soon. Take your doctor advice before if you take medication.

• Posted

My native is India and been in us for 8 years. Since the issue started, I'm on a very low fat diet and have done various excercies , but unfortunately dizziness still exists. I haven't smoked in my life time and drank only 10 times in my life so far. I see surgery is the only option at this point.

• Edited

please let me know what you have found out. you just described just about everything im going through. my guess is liver but doctors cant figure anything out because blood work is good. Im at a loss

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.