Lightheadness doesn't go

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello

I have been struggling with lightheadness for over a year. So my head just feels really weightless like i am going to faint, along with this i feel nausea and sometimes sickness too. All my Blood works and MRI are normal, but my body just feels extremely weak and my i have have extremely weak leg muscles.

Could anyone suggest anything in terms of self care tips

Thank you or your time

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi,

What would you say your diet/ exercise is like. if you are not putting enough energy into your body for the amount of energy you are using, this can result in hypotension, which sounds like what you've described, im not a doctor but I have struggled with this myself, just a thought.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.