lightheadness/unsteady/dizziness is it vitamin d3 deficiency?

Posted , 2 users are following.

had a vertigo attack in May 2017 took vertin tablet and then it was fine for a few months.

In dec 2017 again i started feel a bit lightheadness/unsteady/dizziness. Did all tests, ECG, blood testsof all kinds and came up with a report of vitamin d3 at 8ng/ml. Started taking D3 60000 vitamin tablet once a week for 2 months, Still i feel a bit lightheadness/unsteady/dizziness, is this the same case with people out there? how long does it take to recover, its so frustrating as everthing seems normal and just this keep annoying,

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately this is quite normal, my doctor said it takes at least 3 months for the vitamin d to get back in your system, I was quite poorly for up to a year

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.