limbo land Multiple sclorises

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello i was wondering could anyone help me , ive been having symtoms of ms for 3years i have been with my neurologist for this length , ive been experiencing , dizzyness, fatigue numbness in arm and legs ,my whole right side is definatly weaker i cant walk to far or i get exhausted, brain fog, speech issues bladder issues (i dont know when i need to pee) ive tested positive for the rhombergs test (if i close my eyes i fall over) i experience pain through my whole body , twitching everywhere , im a 34 i have 5 beautiful children and a really supportive husband , ive had two mri one showed loads of non specific white matter hyperintensities, my second showed that i had only one lesion that was specific of MS (think it was juxtacortical)i had a positive lumbar puncture so i have obands on my spine (and not in my blood) , he said to me at my last appointment that im in limbo land and that my case was complicated but also said he does not think i have ms , which is great but whats wrong with me , he also mentioned that he wouldnt want to put me on MS medication as it was very strong(which i find strange) isaid i wasnt planning on taking medication anyway as i was planning do do the ms diet his face fell , he also wants to closely monitor me and give meand MRI every 6months ,again strange if i dont have MS , he also said that i could have ms in two weeks could be two years twenty years also a very strange thing to say , i would appreciate any feedback and if anyones going through the same experience , it just dosent seem to add up and im convinced ive ms , im doing the ms diet anyway and i definatley feel a difference while on it (for the better ) thankyou xx

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.