Lines in a bump on vulva

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past year ive been having these bumps that go in a line that lead to my vagina hole, i do have oral herpes as a few months ago i had a cold sore but if it was herpes down there , the lines would go away right? Well more came out about and its like it wont go away , they do get irritated if i keep rubbing them and they seem to be on raised lines of bumps of some sort 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

this is what it looks like 
    • Posted

I don’t see anything but the picture is blurry but if they dont burn itch or ooze most likely is not herpes I also have bumps on my vaginal opening on sides I went to doctor she said it’s normal I thought I had herpes as well or warts     .she said vaginas have bumps and ridges  just how they are made  can you post another picture ..herpes outbreak would not last a year
    • Posted

Look into Vestibular Papillomatosis which is not std if you are really concern have your gyno look at it more than likely they will tell you it’s normal ☺️ Hope I helped you out I was freaking out a lot as well thought my life was over lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.