Linx and vomiting

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi i have had the linx procedure 8 months ago and everything was going well learned to chew food as was getting stuck like most of you say just hang in there! i still get excited and food get stuck but you learn to live with it

recently i got a sickness bug from the kids and was reaching a hell of a lot and was finally sick a few times but since then i have had lump in my throat, heart burn and burping food, im worried i have stretched the linx or damaged it as seems like im back to square one

any feed back would be much appreciated

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi James

I'm hoping to get mind done if the surgeon agrees. can you tell me how you felt after it. did it take a long time to recover. were you in much pain after it. Sorry I can't answer your question but hopefully someone else will be able to.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.