Lip skin problems and body weakness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello people,

I need your opinion on my case. It’s kinda complicated and might be a mixture of syndroms/diseases/disfunctions, and I’m just about to visit a doctor, but you know how doctors are, they will try to tell me to wait and take some pills and that will be about it. And I also want to know what to ask about as well.

The first thing that bothers me is described here:

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/skin-disorder-on-lower-lip-373510

Although, I visited a dermatologist a few times, i've been through biopsy, nothing was found, I tried tens of cremes and balsames since the visit. No result. I've had this on my lower lip for 2 years now.

Next problem is that I started to be really weak about three to four years ago. I wake up every day with a muscle pain, like I just came out of the gym, and I'm never rested. I have some concentration problems, I cannot focus at school like I used to 5 years ago (im 23). My immune system is weakened - when I wake up in the morning, I have sore throat and I feel like I got a cold. I'm 'foggy' all the time, cannot talk to anyone for more like 1-2 minutes without losing interest. From what I read on the internet, it could be more things f.e. chronic fatigue syndrom. I don't want to make myself a living dead man, but I really don't know what to think.

Another problem that I had I think 1 year ago was that I have been diagnosed with a small yeast overgrowth, I wasn't prescribed anything because my results were at the edge of normal levels but for a few years I've had a white (washable) coat on my tongue. It got me scared a bit as I never seen anything like this before.

Also, three years ago, my sweat started to smell weirdly. I always sweat a lot, ever since I was a small kid, so I think that's normal, but in past years when I wake up I have to change my clothes immidiately as it stinks a bit like urine. It's the same when I'm at work - I need to shower 2-3 times a day in order to stay fresh.

These are the problems that I've had, now I'm not any professional and I am planning to see a doctor, but it's a lot of things that I just wrote and if there could be any connection between them, I would like to know so I can get straight to the point when I come to doctors office. 

Any ideas what should I request to be tested for?

Thanks very much in advance for all responses.

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

What is your diet like? Do you drink enough water? You could be vit D or B12 deficient which could cause muscle pain. 
    • Posted

Not sure if everything is linked, but I have the sweat problem with no medical answer. If you have a fungal overgrowth then that can make you very sick. This is where I would start. Do you crave sugary things? If so it could be fungal. Don't feed it by eating a lot of sweets. Try to eat a balanced diet and get to the doctor. You may need an antifungal medicine, these kinds of things are difficult to get rid of.
  • Posted

Hi - You might want to suggest to the doctor that you be tested for H pylori infection. It is associated with ammonia in the sweat. I was tested for it as a stool sample and had no idea I had it, but it was causing a lot of problems for me. Good luck!
    • Posted

Thanks! i'll keep that in mind.
  • Posted

My diet goes like this: cereals for breakfast, milk, eggs, peanut butter, nutella, salmon, chicken meat, some frozen pizza/other oven meals during the day, veggies.

I drink as much water as i need, i barely get dehydrated. I take multivitamins every day. I think im gonna ask for one more fungal test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.