Lipoflow for my blepharitis.

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone. Just thought l would update you on my Lipoflow treatment. It is nearly 3mths now since l had the procedure. I am happy to say, l am at last having some relief. My MGD glands have been unblocked, to a degree, where l can now feel optimistic about my future. Mary. x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

So glad for you,they still dont have lipiflow where I live,i know it can be a daily struggle,it is for me,glad you are better.
    • Posted

Hi Lee12629. I absolutely, understand what your going through. For so many years, l have had a daily struggle with Blepharitis. It is a problem every day, which people lucky enough not to have, do not understand. I had Lipoflow done in North London. It is fairly expensive, around £600 per eye. I wish you the very best.

• Posted

Good to hear. I had lipiflow 5 weeks ago and I am doing well. However I am taking so many meds and drops that I don’t really know what has caused the improvement. I will see my doctor in a few weeks and find out if my glands are in better shape.  I am hopeful. 
    • Posted

Hi Denise95455. I did not see any improvement after Lipoflow, untill the last couple if weeks. I had the procedure done in September. Hopefully, we will both have welcome relief, from such an awful complaint.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.