LIS 3hr Post Op

Posted , 7 users are following.

Sooo my day FINALLY came after 2years of misery! Had the LIS and a anal papillae removed. Left hosp about 2hrs post op. Dr injected lidocaine so i was pretty numb down there at hospital. As soon as i got in car i popped 20mg of percocet. Took that dose about two hours ago and now the lidocaine is pretty much wore off. Id say im at a 4-5on pain level currently.. Feels like i got punched in the butthole area mixed with the pressure feeling of wanting to poop but holding it in. Also feels like the soreness from having several bms and getting a raw butt. I could easily take more meds already as im fairly uncomfortable. This pain is different than the stinging fissure pain. Im so not ready to have a bm yet but it feels like i need to.. Ill update as i progress thru this! Cant wait to have my life back and agony free bms!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

pdate.. Two days after surgery i got deathly ill and called 911. I have a fistula now, been in hospital 4 days with no leave in sight. Pain is 1000× more than fissure and i regret the choice that i made to have Lis.. Beyond miserable😢
    • Posted

hi i know its been 5 years, what happened after the fistula problem? hope youre well!

• Posted

I m feeling sorry for your current problems.. I have been given the date in january 2017 for LIS.. I have fissures for almost 2 years now i m doing research whether its better to get chance for surgery or not
    • Posted

The outcome depends on the skill of the doctor who is doing the surgery. I’m glad I had it done.   Hope you feel better soon melanieheaven.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.