LIS and Hemorrhoid banding help?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had LIS done on 10/18, while he was in there he decided to band three hemmorrhoids. This led to horrific pain for the first 16 hours, which I know was mostly from the banding. My question is, has anyone here had these done at the same time? How was your recovery? I'm worried that because they were done at the same time it has set me back. I'm still having the same tight muscle issue as i was before having the LIS.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

my dr would not do the two at once i doubt the banding is the one causing pain it is all a waiting game now i was in bad pain for weeks after my LIS good luck

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. I know most of the initial pain was the banding, only because I've had them done before. I'm not in immense pain anymore, but I'm still having the very tight sphincter issue after a bm. It's mostly just causing me not to be able to completely evacuate my bowls which causes a ton of pressure on/in my bum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.