Lisinopril & Norvasc

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been taking 40 mg lisinopril for over a year now but my blood pressure still is elevated at times. I have anxiety as well and recently went to Dr who prescribed me 5mg norvasc to take with my 40 mg lisinopril. Does anyone else take this combination and if so how does it work for you ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

In the UK it is known as  amlodipine it is often the first drug prescribed for hypertension
    • Posted

Yes I know that. My question was if anyone has taken them together and how does it work for them ?
    • Posted

I was conerned that UK users would not know Norvasc and be unable to help you.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.