List of current doctors

Posted , 1 user is following.

i have been in a hell of a bind trying to see a doctor. i need a full work up but these idiots in Mississippi just plain backwards.

does anyone know how to go about getting mri without a doctors referal? online doctors maybe?

i see the programs in Mississippi that one can order their own mri for $399 a body part. but how do you talk medical terms with them so that it doesnt hurt their feelings when we know more than they do? im sick as a dog cause i messed up and let a resident doctor treat me and give me a vaccine. thats a no no with someone with an unstable and untreated neurogical disorder. and to pour salt on the wound, she completely ignored all my concerns. come on im p*****g myself if i sneeze or laugh or just dont make it in time. im so weak in my legs i can only stand less than 2 minutes. but i know im strong as a ox. i just cant tell my body that anymore.

man i need a freaking miracle. something go right for me for once in this miserable life and body.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.