List of foods?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello just reading through all the posts and wonder if there is actually a list that takes into account all the different foods members are saying cause them trouble.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Basically stay away from fried, spicy, acidy, gassy fruit and vegetables, corn, tomatoes , fresh vegetables and fruit. The accepted list is unfortunately small but believe me your body cannot handle anything else. White bread only, keep the mind frame of baked, broiled, boiled white meats, ground Turkey, no caffeine or carbonated drinks. Canned fruits and veggies as long as there are no thick skins, seeds and pulp. Bone marrow broth is wonderful for the vitamins and nutrients. Try to find a liquid multivitamin, drink 1 tsp of Metamucil. If you're constipated, Milk of magnesium is fine to take. I drink 1 small Gatorade every morning for electrolytes and lots of water.

• Posted

Basically stay away from fried, spicy, acidy, gassy fruit and vegetables, corn, tomatoes , fresh vegetables and fruit. The accepted list is unfortunately small but believe me your body cannot handle anything else. White bread only, keep the mind frame of baked, broiled, boiled white meats, ground Turkey, no caffeine or carbonated drinks. Canned fruits and veggies as long as there are no thick skins, seeds and pulp. Bone marrow broth is wonderful for the vitamins and nutrients. Try to find a liquid multivitamin, drink 1 tsp of Metamucil. If you're constipated, Milk of magnesium is fine to take. I drink 1 small Gatorade every morning for electrolytes and lots of water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.