List of tried and tested Endocrinologists worldwide

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all.  I wondered whether with so many new friends joining the Forum whether it would be possible to make a list of Endocrinologists world wide that us Cushies have seen and can recommend.  Let me know what you all think and how do I do it!!!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Good idea! I’m seeing one next week (hooray) so will let you know how I get on ☺️
  • Posted

I agree as this would help many of us. I wish i had one endo i could list. After over 35 years of dealing with Cushing's its a shame i do not have one endo i would recommend here. Im praying this one i see Oct 13th, changes that view, i have big hopes on her. I do have a neurosurgeon and a ENTE dr that i can list here, lets see what happens as this would help so many. Dr Varum Laophrasit, Bellevue WA neurosurgeon and Dr Eric Pinczower, ENTE in Bellevue WA also.

• Posted

Hi, thanks for the replies.  I am just trying to work out the best way of making a list that can be referred to my anyone on the Forum!
  • Posted

Dr Theodore Friedman he's in the states who a lot of cushies have went to to be diagnosed if you look online for him he made a list worldwide for the best Drs for cushies but dunno who's tried and tested I will have a look and see if I can find it and I'll post the link x 

• Posted

Two to add for the UK

Ragini Bhake - Leicestershire

Dr Alison Evans - Gloucestershire

The more we can get on the list the better for us all!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.