Little Blood Spots

Posted , 6 users are following.

Has anyone noticed any tiny little red blood spots on their skin whilst on these tablets? I had one a few weeks ago on my stomach and noticed over the weekend a tiny little red dot on the back of my hand

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I wonder if your blood thins a little as I used to bruise more easy plus I eventually had to stop giving blood - something to do with clotting? The red spots may have something to do with this - or totally unrelated .......

See what your Doctor says?

• Posted

kate i was wondering if you think 20 mg is too much for my system im on week 7 and mornins are hard with anvious thought at 5 and nausea

• Posted

Sorry ashley92970 - got a little behind with replying 😉

Its really hard to tell what dose is right personally for you at the moment as 7 weeks is early still (week 9 I guess now).

Mornings will always be the worst time of day when suffering with anxiety - this is when your Cortisol levels are at their highest, and reduce over the course of the day making you feel slightly better. This will change as you recover.

Anxious thoughts are only present because you have anxiety - they're a side effect. Again as you recover, these thoughts will slowly change, becoming less anxious, less of a worry and will eventually stop.

Nausea does affect some people more than others - this should subside too, but do speak to your doctor if its a problem. Taking them with food or after a meal might help?

It can be quite some months before you start to feel any change, so sticking it out on one dose is best because you won't know if this dose will suit you until you've given it long enough.

K x

• Posted

Hi Graham. I have a few of these tiny blood red spots on my chest and I'm pretty sure they're nothing to be concerned about. My grandad used to have a few on his chest area too and I think they're just part of ageing. Remember that due to heightened health anxiety right now, you're checking your body more and noticing things that may have been there for months. If you need reassurance from your doctor then I'm sure they'll be willing to offer this but I think, and I'm no medical professional mind you, that these little spots are very normal. Hope that helps you somewhat.

• Posted

graham,

when you've got a chance look up cherry angioma. I suspect this may be what you are seeing on yout skin and if so it is nothing to worry about.

best wishes,

randall

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.