little problem on the right-upper-back

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm going to start by advicing you that i'm a well trained 17 years old but just recently i started gym training so the problem is surely some kind of overuse or poor technique. It has been 2 weeks since i started to feel this little pain delocalized in my right upper back. I couldn't precisely say what muscle is involved, but i can tell you the symptoms: i can't well contract my right latissimus in vertical pull movements, but no problem in horizontal pull; weakness and problem in vertical push and horizontal push so i can't use 100% of my shoulder and chest; then some little problems on the right even in other exercises like biceps curl or triceps ext.

I noticed watching myself in the mirror that my right scapula is always sharp: not adducted, abducted or anything. It is sharp, something is contracted and blocking it from doing normal movements. You can see it the most when i front raise my arm: on the left my scapula is abducted and relaxed, while on the right you can clearly see the sharpness of the scapula.

Please help me!! I live in italy, i can't leave my home right now and i can't even workout well! I'm in panic!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

You are new in the gym, over time your body will get used to the pain and you will look and feel great.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.