Littles bumps on labia minora, please help

Posted , 12 users are following.

I don't know if this is normal or not. But i have like littles bumps that doesn't really hurt or itches. They're not fully white, more like a withe skin color. Sometimes it can be uncomfortable but I'm not sure of it.

Does somebody know what is it?

How the vulva skin look like when she is "normal"? is she flawless/smooth?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

look up fordyce spots and see if thats what your symptoms look like

• Posted

Yeah I make some research and it look like fordyce spots. But in the past it was sometimes itchy or painful but not anymore

• Posted

I didn't have any sexual activity or contact in my genital area with someone. So i think it can't be genital warts

• Posted

what did this end up being? i have the same thing currently

• Posted

I think the best thing for you to do is talk to your health team or Dr.

• Edited

did u ever get checked? i have the same thing and its always itchy or feels like im being stabbed with a splinter , goin to the obg this week

• Posted

hi there, i just noticed something similar to you. it occasionally feels irritated too. I'm making an appointment tomorrow. I've had tests run before and no STI but its been a few months. Did you get any answers?

• Posted

what did this end up being if you dont mind me asking! i have the same thing currently

• Posted

Hi, I'm actually experiencing the same thing. It's been ongoing the past few years but when i mentioned it to my obgyn once, she swabbed and said nothing came up, but i KNOW something is wrong. The itching can become unbearable and i get these little bumps on my labia minora when it's severe. Did you ever find out what it was for you?

• Posted

Hey,

just wondering if anyone else got a diagnosed. I too have the bumps but again get super itchy and also itch near anus and burn at times. its driving me nuts! cant go to dr due to covid. I am in 40s also

• Posted

Hi, did you ever get a diagnosis? I'm 22 and have been dealing with the bumps and insanely severe itching on my labia minora and (recently, like you, near anus) as well. It's unbearable at times and "acts up" on and off. I was swabbed by my obgyn when i brought it up but she didn't seem to take me seriously and seemed like she only ran the test to get me off her back, but i KNOW its not normal to be so itchy and i notice these small round bumps when it happens.

• Posted

they are indeed fordyce spots (sebaceous glands). I have had them since i was little down there and i believe that in some individuals they are more prominent and raised from inside the skin. do not touch them in a rough manner or they will become irritated I would use soft toilet paper and never rub hard on them. if you shave your armpits and you see little raised bumps those are the same things if you scratch them they will just itch more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.