liver and gallbladder issues

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

recently I was dealing with some gallbladder issues. I don't know exactly what's the correlation between liver and gallblader, but my main problem is a white furry tongue, bad digestion, bloating and gas. Apart from that my bilirubin is higher and I have a slightly yellow skin and eyes.

I've done 3 liver flushes (Dr. Clark protocol) in my life, the last one just yesterday. Always after the flush I get really yellow. I don't know what's the cause for this and it bothers me quite much. Then after few days my eyes start to get bright white and my skin gets back to normal but then again after some time it goes slightly yellow. 

Can someone explain me what's happening ??

Thank you

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi 

you seriously need to go to your doctor. Asking people on this site what they think is wrong with you is dangerous. Get diagnosed . Then we can all give our advice on how to deal with it . Hope your doctor gets the bottom of it quickly ..

• Posted

I already went through several doctors and medical examinations but they didn't find anything unusual. The health care system in my country is not very good. Unless you are severely sick the doctors don't care that much. From the blood tests I was diagnosed by higher bilirubin but they said 'it's normal'. Same with the white tongue and digestion problems. 

That's why I am trying to find some more specific advise online and understand what's going on. Finding the cause not just masking the symptoms.

• Posted

Bilirubin is a cause from the pancreas. I took bad 2 weeks after i had my baby- (4months ago), i did a urine test in hospital and had bilirubin in it- they said thats from the pancreas which is why i had a jaundice look. Turned out i had pancreatitis due to gallstones. Had pain on and off till i had my op 2 weeks ago. I was really bad again 2 weeks before my op- i onew i was cos my urine was orange for a week- knew my pancreatitis was back so ended up with another hospital stay. I would definitely get to the docs straight away and get checked out. I read all about the home remedys of liver flushes but until your checked out you dont know whats wrong. The fa t u have done 3 flushes tells me they are not working. Hope you get sorted! 
    • Posted

Thanks for the answer!

I am planning to visit some doctor soon again. But as I mentioned above, all the doctors were pretty much useless up to this point.

• Posted

Hi McCloud,

I understand your frustration with doctors most especially in trying to get answers as to the cause of a problem.  My experience has been the same as you in that they will treat the symptoms and not the cause.  As a general rule I stay away from doctors and lean more towards those professionals who deal with nutrition.  I am not sure if the Dr. Clark you are referring to is the same one I am thinking of who sells supplements on line, but I would suggest that one thing you should do is contact the company who sold you "Dr. Clarks protocol, explain what has been happening with you since using their product and see what they have to say.  Also, you might want to look up "Dr. Bob Marshall nutritionist"  and go to his web site.  He does a weekly radio show where people with problems can call in with health issues.  He goes into very detailed answers as to how your body works and how to nutritionally heal.  I have listened to him for over ten years now and he has been able to help me with a multitude of problems.  You can listen to all his past shows via his web site.  There is probably one that he has done specifically on liver and gallbladder.  I listened to him for two years before ever buying any of his products, and I am not advicating for the purpose of you trying his products, but for the educational value that you will get by listening to him.  Another doctor who has a very informational web site is Dr. Foster Essentials.  Here again I am not advicating for her products, but would suggest you get on her web site and read everything about her and her theory on nutrition.  I would be interested to hear what you find out about your problem should you find someone who can give you some answers.  Best of luck to you! 

• Posted

Hi Tbird,

thanks a lot for your answer. I just checked Dr.Marshalls site and the radio shows seem to be very informative. I didn't buy anything for the liver flush. Dr. Hulda Clark only put together a 'recipe' if you will, for the liver cleanse. That's basically the most known and approved liver cleanse. You can google that too.

In case I'll find out something new I'll post it here for others..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.