Liver enzymes high. Please help!!!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi you doing every one i got my lover blood work done and my enzymes are 10/47 !! is this something to be concern also i been having a pain on my ride side belly and goes to ride side back

its a little bit scary

im waiting for my ultrasound to be done

does anyone have or had any symptoms like this i would love any advice

thank you god bless

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I got my blood test results back today and my liver enzymes are high (and were back in October) but all my other readings are normal. The doctor has referred me to a Gastroenterologist as he is confused as to why they are up but all nothing else is.

Have you had any updates on your situation?

• Posted

probably need to speak with you actual doctor instead of the google docs here.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.