Liver hemangioma and cyst

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hiya Everyone,

Just wondered if anyone can shed any light on my current predicament.

I recently had a CT scan for ongoing stomach ache, backache and nausea, also trouble sleeping & being woken in early hours with stomach pain after emptying bladder during night.

After having a previous ultrasound scan last year I was told I had a small gallbladder polyp, and a hemangioma in my liver and also a small cyst in my liver.

The issue is that the CT scan did not show the hemangioma or cyst? and results came back with liver and pancreas both within normal parimeters and all clear?

I am confused as to where the liver hemangioma went to? and if they can just disappear? also the liver cyst was not shown either? Can these just disappear on their own??!

Thanks for any help/advice

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I think cysts can go away with a good infection relief system. Its possible for them to go away by their own. The church is filled with people that have cancer that goes away when praying. I believe that its important to look after health and promote a good health system for ourselves.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.