liver pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

for about a year my liver hurts when i push into it with my hand its worse when ive eaten anything with sugar or unhealthy stuff. i have to push quite hard into the liver but its quite a sharp pain, and i dont feel it anywhere else in my abdomen (except for discomfort from the pushing)

blood tests were normal .

ultrasound was normal except some mild fatty liver.

no other symptoms

liver doesnt hurt if i dont press into it myself.

anyone else experience this?

do you feel anything if you really press into it?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Will ! i also get pains in mt liver not even when i press on it they just come and go or i always feel like there is something there thats not supposed to be! I have to say i notice it more when i am a little heavier! I also have a little fat on my liver they say it could b from that! I have had bloodwork done ct scans mris and they say everything is fine! Except for when im a little heavier my liver enzymes go up a little! I stress about it all the tile thinking they r missing something but they keep saying i am fine! My anxeity level is pretty high also! 

• Posted

i relate to your anxiety haha

does it hurt more if you push into it?

what kind of pain?

• Posted

No it dont really hurt when i push on it! Sometimes i get a sharp pain out of the blue otherwise its just like an annoyance like something is there thats bot supposed to b more of like a dull pain! im not super heavy just a little chubby lol but i do notice if i lose like 10 pounds it dont bother me as much so i am currently trying to lose a little weight! What kind of pain is yours? And does tours bother u even when u dont push on it or only when u do? Are u in the heavier side at all because like i said i notice it more when i gain a little weight

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.